I Need Opinions

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
Im keeping my 54...Heres some pics...What do you think I need? I would like to stay away from SPS
clown2.jpg
alt="" />
3kingsdayballoons017.jpg
alt="" />
3kingsdayballoons010.jpg
alt="" />
I still love this guy
3kingsdayballoons032.jpg
alt="" />
Any questions please ask...I know Jin thinks it needs color and I agree...thoughts?

again russ your tank is beautiful ..i think some acans would look great some recordia ....some brains all these have very nice colors and are not hard to keep maybe some zoas

one question what ever happened to the darwins you had didnt you get two of them

ZOAS!!!!!!! They are a great way to get really nice neat colors and cheap as far as the world of corals goes. But try to get large colonies if you buy a bunch of 5 polyp frags you wont see that much color difference.

I agree with the above....you could also consider a sponge or two. I've got three and they're the most colorful things in my tank so far....

Victor626nj;118633 wrote: one question what ever happened to the darwins you had didnt you get two of them
Died days later

Zoas and sponges may be the ticket...Im trying not to spend a ton...Im not familiar with Red Acan Lords or Red Blastos...I liked Jins idea of shrooms too...I havent had a lot of luck with brains either...nice RED BTA? lol

I have 1 Tomini Tang, 1 Yellow Tang, one Pygmy Angel and some chromis...maybe a flame angel or something?

Did someone mention zoas? How about some zoas? Personally I think they are one of the prettiest objects in a reef tank.

Cameron;118650 wrote: Did someone mention zoas? How about some zoas? Personally I think they are one of the prettiest objects in a reef tank.

Zoas...?? No I think you were the first bro....

Ok who has a colony of something..or something lol

I would give you some of mine, but I need a few more weeks to make sure the nudi problem is over.

Cameron;118654 wrote: I would give you some of mine, but I need a few more weeks to make sure the nudi problem is over.

Russ won't mind....or you could just put some clothes on when he comes over!

I've got some bright red zombie eyes zoas and bright green dragon eyes zoas you can have. They need trimming anyways. I'll bring them to the next doggie day meeting. :)

I think some blue mushrooms would be nice too. I'll cut you some.

You da man....So we are doing this again when? lol

Thanks J

Hey you turned out to be an excellent organizer. You tell us when the next one is and we'll show up.

lol My daughter said shed do it weekly...I think maybe a saturday would be nice

Didnt see any green star polyps in your tank...if you want some i can frag you some for free. you would just have to pick up. im in cumming.

No gsp I know Matt had a nice size piece on a rock fro 45, just a wayyyyyys away. Maybe I can hook up with anyone this friday on day off...

you going to the meeting? If so I may have a frag of zoas laying around...they are tiny but would be free. Let me know.

Back