I Think I'm done for a while

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
some things in life have changed, and I need to refocus some $ and energy away from the hobby. I have some BIG corals (mostly SPS), and they are worth a decent amount. I would post in the FS forum, but for some reason I can't start a new thread.

Some of you have seen my tank, some have seen pics. I WILL NOT take $1 for everything, but that is my price for now.

If you're interested in spending some $ for some excellent corals please let me know. I'll meet you in Rome. Some may have to be broken to fit into 5 gallon buckets.

B

You got to do whats best for you.I know they will go fast.I woukd of like to have got a frag pack of about 10 frags.We will see how fast things go.

Wow! Hate to see/hear this. You've always had some great frag packs. Unfortunately for me, I've never been able to participate because of the distance. I'm sure I can't afford any colonies but sure would like to get frags of some of your stuff.

I hate to hear it but totally understand about time and $$.
Think about cutting the large SPS colonies into 3 or 4. You obviously can still ask high $ but more people could afford them this way.

Hate to see ya get out. Always had nice frag packs. Would def be interested in a nice size frag. Especially the tort.

Things happens. And you doing what its best for you. I was following your thread on the stuff you were adding to your tank, oh well.

Definitely interested in some of your equipment. Please let me know. Thank you

I declare....

Shenanigans! It's all a ploy to sell more frag packs.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/150844/south-park-calls-shenanigans">http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/150844/south-park-calls-shenanigans</a>

On a more serious note, in this hobby there is a time and a place for everything and I think that includes making the call to packing it up. It's an incredible SPS tank, thank you for sharing it.

Well now I wish I got to see it people saying all these nice things wish you the best of luck!

i could be addicted to worse things..

Back