I won

fishlips

Market
Reaction score
As some know, awhile back, like about 6 months ago, Got a bad case of some type of HA.Tried everything to get rid of it.I was not going to lose this battle. And i surely not going to take the rock out.Well after 30gal WC weekly, GFO, vacuuming the HA as it was dying. Its 95% gone. Another one bites the dust.Ready for the next challenge.

Good for you!! Mine is really dark now, I guess I need to start manual removal.

Good job! What brand GFO did you use? And what salt your using? Did you reduced the light time exposure? Sorry for many questions, I wasn't following the thread about this challenge. Thanks!

Congrats!! I won algae battles the same way - more water changes and carbon dosing.

joseayes;994751 wrote: Good job! What brand GFO did you use? And what salt your using? Did you reduced the light time exposure? Sorry for many ns, I wasn't following the thread about this challenge. Thanks!

I believe it is Rowa, Im not home.RC on the salt.Did nothing to my lighting.Teck M did not help in this case.I think what did the most is better husbandry.

Acroholic;994759 wrote: Be careful what you ask for.

Your not kidding. I had my share of outbreaks. One thing i learned, never give up.

Back