Icecap 1k gyre

Smithhansen

Market
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Icecap 1k gyre flow pump, Especially the controller. I have tried to set it up for months but no matter what I set it to the screen always shows a zero. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a similar problem. I contacted support. There is one remedy you can try first though. You can update the firmware. The instructions are on the CoralVue site. If that doesn't work (it didn't for me) you likely need a new motor block. Mine was still under warranty. I contacted customer support and they had one shipped out to me the next day. Works great now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FWIW, mine is a 3k but I'm guessing similar problem and resolution.

FWIW, mine is a 3k but I'm guessing similar problem and resolution.

Ya it seems to be a common issue. I’ve called a few times throughout the day to no avail. Messaged them since one. Really wishing i just went with the mp10

I opened a ticket online. Had an email response within 5 minutes. New part ordered within an hour.

I have one about 3 months old. it stays running for about 15 seconds. Turns off and screen says 0. No matter what I do it wont stay running

I have one about 3 months old. it stays running for about 15 seconds. Turns off and screen says 0. No matter what I do it wont stay running
Same issue. If updating firmware doesn't work, you need a new motor block. If its 3 months old, its definitely under warranty.

Yeah, mine was about the same amount of use. I bought it used from a member here. Snuck in just under the 1 year warranty. He was gracious enough to find the receipt for me for the warranty claim. Working flawlessly currently but i do have concerns about what might happened later on.

Yeah, mine was about the same amount of use. I bought it used from a member here. Snuck in just under the 1 year warranty. He was gracious enough to find the receipt for me for the warranty claim. Working flawlessly currently but i do have concerns about what might happened later on.

They won’t talk to you if you don’t have your proof or purchase

Correct. Or at least they won't replace things without proof of purchase

Back