ID Crab

zanski

Market
Reaction score
100_0763.jpg
alt="" />

tsciarini wrote: general rule of thumb... if its hairy, keep it out.

Yeah I was just in another post and they couldnt figure out what it was. Some guy said it has killed all kinds of stuff in his tank. But I figured someone on here might be able to id it:thumbs:

tsciarini wrote: general rule of thumb... if its hairy, keep it out.

get out tony! :yes: hehehehe, j/k. Man all these people are finding all kinds of cool lil crabs, I want one!!!! Then again its prolly better I dont have them, I think I'ld vomit if I came in and saw some crabs dinnin on my clams.

glxtrix wrote: get out tony! :yes: hehehehe, j/k. Man all these people are finding all kinds of cool lil crabs, I want one!!!! Then again its prolly better I dont have them, I think I'ld vomit if I came in and saw some crabs dinnin on my clams.

HAHAHA Bon apetit!!!

I had a crab in my tank for years that I wasn't able to identify. It didn't bother anything, I wasn't able to catch it or take a picture... But, there are plenty of nasty things we can get in our tanks. Better to isolate than keep it in your tank

I so badly want to get an acro that has a crab on it, those acro crabs are cute and never leave the acro, so that would be good.

Back