I'd please

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
I think this is an easy one. There's a slug like critter that puffs what looks like smoke from it with atinics are on. Ideas?

Sure sounds like my ex-husband's wife. Does it have platinum hair and uses a shrill voice that spews expletives?

Actually, we've seen this one before... (searching for the thread now)

Linda Lee;164538 wrote: Sure sounds like my ex-husband's wife. Does it have platinum hair and uses a shrill voice that spews expletives?

I am on the floor laughing. I think my grandfather was married to her for awhile in the early '90s.

LiveRock27;164548 wrote: I am on the floor laughing. I think my grandfather was married to her for awhile in the early '90s.

"a slug like critter that puffs what looks like smoke from it with actinics are on"</em>

yep... replace *actinics* with *TV soap opera* and we have an exact match.

Barbara;164549 wrote: Linda, I think you are looking for stomatella. That is usually the "slug like" aquarium occupant. However, I've never heard of one puffing smoke.

I had a stomatella that was "puffing smoke" -- it had reared up on it's hind (something) and was emitting sperm or eggs. I read up on it and found out that they will do that sometimes. It's kinda neat looking.

Stomatella are just fine from everything I've seen and heard. They are just like the snails that you pay for but come as a "freebie" instead.

linda you didn't. Say anything wrong. It was funny :) I was freaking it was something not good is all

You're good Russ if they are stomatellas. great hitchhiker to have in the tank. Reproduce pretty quick and eat all kinds of random crud in the tank. Completely reef safe.

tnyga;164710 wrote: linda you didn't. Say anything wrong. It was funny :) I was freaking it was something not good is all

No problem... we're cool.

:)

Back