Identification please

gtox44

Market
Reaction score
IMG_1814.jpg
alt="" />

What are the two fluorescent green corals on the bottom? (The big one on the left and the little one in the middle)

Also hard to tell without a closeup, but I agree on the brain.......and I think the one in the middle is a Pocillopora.

JessPete;348388 wrote: is it just me, or does this look a little photoshopped?

Someone covered up the algae on the sand, but that's all. Look at the reflections in the glass.

No it definitely does looks photoshopped. Check out the color of the clown. It is red. (This isn't my picture btw)

GTOX44;348395 wrote: No it definitely does looks photoshopped. Check out the color of the clown. It is red. (This isn't my picture btw)

It doesn't look like a clown to me. I pulled it into photoshop and there are 3 areas which appear to be altered:

1. The neon green thing on the left appears to have been inserted into the photo

2. The sand has been painted over with a pale yellow (digital) brush

3. The fish was not originally in the picture - it's been inserted.

The rest of the photo is "original," though I think the green "birdsnest" upper left may have also been inserted.

On closer inspection, the item at the upper right (the bent plate) also appears to be inserted.

And, I completed missed the red "clown" on first look - I was looking at the orange fish. But the clown has been inserted as well.

Yeah, lots of photoshop going on here.

atreyu917;348402 wrote: Middle clam kinda looks added in too

Yeah, I questioned the clam, but when I blew it up, it was very hard to tell on that one. The thing that makes me say inserted is that it's "sitting" on a frag plug lower left of the clam.

Wow what a liar. None the less, I love that green brain. I really want one now.

Back