If anyone is off tomorrow??????

dakota9

Market
Reaction score
I'll be setting up my new tank tomorrow, switching out the 30 for the 65. Since the new tank is going where the old tank currently sits, it's going to be a little complicated. There's a sump that needs to be plumbed, live rock needs to be scrubbed and stored, livestock that needs to be transfered, etc.. Ouling has said he'd drop by to offer assistance, but I know he's on a very tight scedule.

I could really use all the help I could get.

I can't afford to pay anyone, but after the switch, I'll have some extra equipment available, like a 30g long AGA tank, the in-line hydor heater (really nice, but was never claimed/paid for by the person who said they were interested in it) maybe a UV sterilizer that I can't seem to route very well in the new setup (comes with 2 new bulbs) a bubble reducer/surface skimmer box for an Aqua C Remora, beer (already bought it, its waitin in the fridge) Pizza (as much as you want). How bout a piece of livestock or live rock or sand out of my tank? If you show up, I'll have something </em>you can do regardless of your skill level or knowledge, and something you can take home regardless of your needs.

I'm clearing out my front room tonight to give me space to work on this project.

I know its a long shot, as Tuesday isn't really a day many people take off work, but thought I'd post just in case.

Thanks

I sure wanted to help with this and offered a long time ago, but there's no way I can do it during the week. :(

Yes, at the time I was off on the weekends, no seems like I work all of them. Like I'd said above, getting anyone over here on a week day might be impossible, at least a longshot. If nothing happens tomorrow, maybe I can call in sick on a sunday sometime, but hoping I can make something happen tomorrow.

Thanks Linda

Depending on what time my meeting is overin Atlanta I may be able to shoot over..where are you and dont say College park....all I know is that may be in alabama or something... :) No promises....meeting could go until 4 or 5 or could end at noon :(

I'm 1 exit north of Hartsfield Jackson Airport. Exiting Virginia Ave. Off I-85 puts you less than 3 turns from my house....

Thanks for the offer. 404 402 7764 if you can make it.

Hey Dakota,

Drop me a PM, I have tomorrow off. I work nights, so my schedule is a tad bit messed, but I will be willing to help as much as possible. What time are you planning on doing this? All I really have planned for tomorrow is the meeting, but I know I will have to catch a few hours of sleep somewhere during the day.

Let me know, I'm sure I can come down and help ya out for atleast a few hours if nothing else.

Matt

LOL, what time do I plan on doing this? All day buddy!

Anytime you have to help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Change of plans......

I didn't think anyone was going to show up to help, so I called FishyBusinees, they are installing the plumbing on Thursday. Then, Matt (Corigan) showed up, so we just hung out a while, and let FB do all the work on Thursday.

It was nice meeting you Matt, please let me know if you need any help in the future.

Hey Dakota,

It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. I am looking forward to seeing your new setup once it is plumbed. We could have plumbed that yesterday for you, but I think Stevhan at FB will do a much better job, as well as give you that warranty/piece of mind on the install.

Let me know if you need any help in the future.

Matt

Back