If you don't have one of these you need to get one!!

twistoflime

Market
Reaction score
I got a small mabey 2 1/2" lined rabbit fish and he/she is so cool! It will pick up some nori drag it around the tank, then tear it apart, and eat it piece by piece. It also can change colors to blend in with rocks and the sand bed when it's scared. He/She is also really cute! If you don't have a rabbit fish/foxface you should really get one, they have soooo much personality!

We have a one spot rabbit fish and it is one of my favorites.I love the way it changes color and sleeps in the rocks at night.

twistoflime;312907 wrote: It also can change colors to blend in with rocks and the sand bed when it's scared.

If you put it on something plaid, do you think it would spaz out?

Dakota9;312977 wrote: If you put it on something plaid, do you think it would spaz out?
I don't think so:). it lays on the bottem of the tank and turns colors to match the sandbed even though there isn't one in the quarentine tank, so I think they can only change to certain paterns.

twistoflime,

That's a really cool fish! I'd say you better be ready to move him though, and, IMO, you're already pushing the limit with your bioload on a 30g tank. Maybe you need to upgrade! :)

texhorns98;313117 wrote: twistoflime,

That's a really cool fish! I'd say you better be ready to move him though, and, IMO, you're already pushing the limit with your bioload on a 30g tank. Maybe you need to upgrade! :)
He's in the quarentine right now. He'll be going into the 420 system after one more week of quarentine. It's on my signature when I post, I guess you didn't notice that. lol:)

I'm sorry, I DID notice that, but thought it was a long ways away. It will be ready in another week? I'm confused...

texhorns98;313122 wrote: I'm sorry, I DID notice that, but thought it was a long ways away. It will be ready in another week? I'm confused...
Oh no, it's been up and running since november by "still in the works" I ment that we were adding corals and fish because it really dosn't look like a reef yet. Sorry for the confusion. Now I know why you asked me if I was puttine the unicorn tang in my 30g, I thought you were joking!

twistoflime;313222 wrote: Oh no, it's been up and running since november by "still in the works" I ment that we were adding corals and fish because it really dosn't look like a reef yet. Sorry for the confusion. Now I know why you asked me if I was puttine the unicorn tang in my 30g, I thought you were joking!

Sweet! Do you have a build thread on here then? Or pics of the setup? I love big tanks!

Back