If you had to name this Chalice

lorenk

Market
Reaction score
Something I got from a member here a while ago. Not selling it, just curious if it has a cousin with a name. Someone posted that they were looking for an LE chalice and it made me wonder what some folks call LE.

I was admiring it in my tank recently. Has purple undertones in the body (can be seen most on the right in the picture), a lot of pink and some spots that are almost red.

I swear the eyes used to be kind of yellow/green but that was under much lower light.

Btw, this is a photo lesson in always cleaning your glass before the picture.

IMG_4272.jpg
alt="" />

I just might. It still is my favorite coral. I can never sell of so if I die it goes back to you darren.

I would call it Cotton Candy and i would have to ask when are you going to sell me a piece of it.

:) It looks much better in your tank. I could not make it happy for some reason.

That is the best darn name for a chalice I've ever heard.

The flagon with the dragon hold the brew that is true.

Derek_S;355718 wrote: Chalice of Malice...for no reason other than it rhymes.

Is it looking like one of these? There is lava flow and also a really cool living lava chalice out
product_info.php

I dunno, but that is one beautiful chalice..... If Barney married Elmo, that would be the color of their kid. So eaither Barnelmo, or El-Barney (but say it with a Latino accent). Lol.

Back