I'm out

Potential

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey all I'm getting out of the marine side of the hobby and moving into cichlids, but I have an 135g full of corals and fish, some corals are encrusted on rocks, how to I go about rehoming my fish and corals,I would prefer if somebody looked at what I have and take everything at a fair price.Thanks

If you want to sell as a package deal you can list it in the Drygoods for Sale section of the forum with some pics of the full setup and a list of equipment + livestock that comes with it.

If you decide to part out I often see people post their livestock first in the livestock section and then part out the equipment once all the livestock has been rehomed.

In either case, you can expect the buyer to be responsible for picking up stuff and making arrangements to move the tank.

Thanks, The fish and corals are larger than when first purchased, how do I price them, the equipment I can sell later,

You'll get faster responses if you sell below retail. You can use the search function to find if other people have sold the same thing before and for how much. If you have something rare or hard to find these days like a yellow tang you can try full retail price. Very common things like xenia or red monti you'll probably have to list cheap to get any interest.

Back