Immmmmm Back

jeep9783

Market
Reaction score
Hey guys long time since I have posted here but wanting to let everyone know that I am still here and wanting to talk to some members about store questions that I have b/c a recent series of events may make it possible to buy out a store. I can't leak any info I am just wanting some insight from previous owners of stores or current or just members with knowledge to share.

Chris

dude i dont really know you but your from fayetteville just like me and i love that UT VOLS picture u got.......ha nice to see another local vols fan!!!!!!

Chris, I'd definitely talk to Sal/Saltwater City since he's one of the ARC's newest entrepreneurs. Rumor has it he's starting up a second store within a year after opening the first, so that's a pretty good sign.

A LFS in your area would seem to be a great idea, since I often hear people noting the lack of stores on the south side.

Good luck!

(P. S. ~ I still have that massive, fish-eating plate coral I got from you. He's still fat 'n happy!)

Welcome back! The Hydno I bought from you has been doing quite well in the 160....it's gigantic now!

welcome back, I would think you need to have at least $60,000 to start up an LFS ?

this one is already established just really need info on suppliers to stock before i commit any more (corals, dry goods, fish, reptiles, and then reptile dry goods etc)

Check out Sun Pet
a>

Back