In need of a 48 light fixture..

jdw

Reaction score
I am about to upgrade my radions from G1 to G3. I am running into a problem though. I have to send my 2 fixtures in to ecotech so they can upgrade them.

Does anyone in the Kennesaw have a 48" light fixture I can borrow until I can ship my lights off and get them back? I have a friend that going to Kennesaw tomorrow that could pick it up.

Thanks, JD

hmmm i have a crazy good 7 lamp t5 fixture, but its in Rome in pieces right now.... let me know if you can't find something soon. I'd hate for your animals to perish.

B

Thanks, I will make sure they are covered before I let my lights go.

Jd. I have a 48" T 5 tek light you can borrow. Lmk if u need it

Thanks bob, I can use it. I will get CalhounReef to contact you. I appreciate it.

Thanks for the loan Bobz, I will start my rma process on Monday when ecotech is open. I will get it back ASAP.

Ok RMA in process, Light fixtures mailed out today. We will have to see how long this takes to make a round trip.

My lights were delivered this morning @ 9am. 2 day delivery not bad.

Edit: delivered to ecotech that is

Got a call today from ecotech, they are fixing my lights today and will be mailing them out today at 2pm.

They found water damage on one of my boards, bad news is it's going to cost an additional 100.00. Good news is, I will have gen3's

Got my lights in today, can't wait til I set them back up tonight.

8 day turn around time including shipping both ways. Not bad

Back