In need of emergency water! ACROS AND HAMMERS PEELING, everything unhappy!

Jikkermanccini

Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
Holy crap. Just woke up to literally everything in the tank scrunched up, and several acros a slimy and have peeled a bit. Hammers look horrible and both of my nems look totally terrible. I don't have time to make new water, but none of my LFSs are open until 11am-12pm! Does anyone know of stores that are open earlier that I can get my water from? Or has anyone got some water to spare from a mixing station?!
Thanks in advance, y'all are saving my life here!!!

ALL of my tests need to be replaced, they are over a year and a half old. Getting 0 phosphate, which I know isn't accurate.

IMG_0166 (2).JPGIMG_0168 (2).JPGIMG_0172 (2).JPGIMG_0174 (2).JPG
Here are the ones worst affected. I have a sneaking suspicion that this may be the fault of the nem...

Dang, I am in Duluth near Steve as well. I have 30 gallons of RC mixed. Good luck!

I'm in Auburn have about 10 gallons of reef crystals mixed up already and I can get more going if you need me to

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

One thing you need to make sure that you do. Is to stop and just breathe and think. And not do too many things at once. Pick one or two remedies and leave it at that.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

interestingly, my linckia star is behaving normally and isn't showing any signs of stress. Perhaps it's something related to the corals themselves, and not something that would affect anything else. Still looking for possible toys or tools dropped in the tank.

go here for an update. Please help out if you can!

Back