instant ocean salt

qasimja

Market
Reaction score
does anyone know which store has a good price on a 25 gallon bag of instant ocean ive run out

Qasimja;1041305 wrote: does anyone know which store has a good price on a 25 gallon bag of instant ocean ive run out

dont hold me to it, but ive heard good things about reef shac in your neck of the woods

The last time I bought I.O,paid less then 100.00 for four ,5 gal buckets shipped to my door.You can get a box (200 gal) from Rit at Atlanta Aquarium for very little.

Instant Ocean $35 200 gallon box
Reef Crystal $45 200 gallon box

shac;1041362 wrote: Instant Ocean $35 200 gallon box
Reef Crystal $45 200 gallon box

that price is pretty good i will be making a trip to your shop tomorrow

Russ-IV;1041322 wrote: dont hold me to it, but ive heard good things about reef shac in your neck of the woods

You can leave off the "don't hold me too it but". Shac is the man!!!!! :)

Fishlips;1041327 wrote: The last time I bought I.O,paid less then 100.00 for four ,5 gal buckets shipped to my door.You can get a box (200 gal) from Rit at Atlanta Aquarium for very little.

Sorry, or Shac,with a great price. In fact most of are sponsors have great prices.

rdnelson99;1041374 wrote: You can leave off the "don't hold me too it but". Shac is the man!!!!! :)

yeah. im gonna have to see what all the hub bub is about shac. ive been bouncing between the north-north east metro area too much.

ill have to ask rit for my wallet back

Back