Inverts dying.

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
So as most of you know my tank has been nothing but a headache with problem after problem.. I have 3 fish on the tank and a few corals and they are fine. Went yo put in some snails last night and they haven't moved at all. Tank is at 76° I'm going to raise that to 78 and see if that helps all other test are fine. I'll get exact numbers and post them this evening.
Till then anyone have any ideas?

Have you used copper for disease treatment anywhere? Any chance of cross contamination with tank water? What about anything metal in the tank, rust can be a problem. Often will leech through magnets not fully sealed on things like frag racks or low quality pumps.

Have you used copper for disease treatment anywhere? Any chance of cross contamination with tank water? What about anything metal in the tank, rust can be a problem. Often will leech through magnets not fully sealed on things like frag racks or low quality pumps.
No copper no metal in the tank

Hate to jump in on this discussion, but if you get rust from unsealed magnets, how do you treat? I think that may
be why my corals are all closed.

Back