is it supposed to look like that?

ckwatson

Market
Reaction score
the red and white "string" coming out of my clown. The LFS said that this may be a sign of a parasite. Could that be what this is

sorry here is the pic

IMG_3050Small.jpg
alt="" />

I can't see the pic but it does sound like a good Clown bowel movement. If he is eating and acting normal (other than the crap trail) he should be ok.

Yeah, just a little bm. Sometimes it will stick around. Depends on what they are eating and stress.

I have read that this type of "poo" (sorry) can be a sign of internal parasites. Do you mix any meds or vitamins with your food? I have found Zoe and Metronidazole to be the two things that work for me.

Ok any one please help. I am thinking this is some kind of parasite. It keeps happening Jimw396 any more info would be great. This is the first time i have had to deal with any thing like this

Ive been trying to find more info to help out a little and right now all I can find is the occasional mention of internal parasites but nothing on how to treat them. Here is the last link I have been pouring thru trying to find something. Ill keep looking and see if I can find some more info and you can start reading here.

a>

I saw this thing tonight over at Kyle's house. It's most *definitely* not normal clown poop unless he's been feeding them kalk. The string is very long (like 2/3 the length of the fish), white, and not breaking off like regular poop.

I know next to nothing about parasites and treatments, however, so if anyone has some advice for him, please chime in.

Ok trying to get the clown out so I can do a fresh water dip. My net is not working and it does not seem to be interested in food. Need to get it out ASAP any ideas

A Net or a fish Trap. Only options I know about. Clowns are normally easy to catch.

Back