Is this a zoa color morph?

thewarbrd

Market
Reaction score
I got a nice colony rock with 2-3 color variants on it from Tim back on 'blizzard 09' day. A couple weeks ago I noticed an oddball polyp smack in the middle of one of the groupings. I thought maybe it was a sick/dying polyp at first, then it stuck around and I thought it looked kinda cool. Well tonight I pointed it out to my wife and while we were looking at it we noticed 2 more of the same color popping up next to it. I tried to get a pic, but cant capture the color really well..

<u>
morph.jpg
alt="" />

</u>I circled the 3 in question. Looking around zoaid the closest pic I've found that matches the color is this one except mines more on the white/grey side and the fingers have no color that I can see..

http://www.zoaid.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1375&g2_serialNumber=2" alt="" />

How do you guys go about marking and fragging out something like this? Once they close up they all look the same :) Only idea I had was sticking something like a toothpick down in next to them so I know which ones to try to snip out.. How many should I let show up before trying to frag them out?

Looks like it took on the color of the rim before the skirt. May grow out of it.

Back