Is this what I think it is??

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
Please tell me what this is and please tell me its not the a word
qasu2uju.jpg
alt="" />

hard to tell from angle... looks like aptasia or some kind of tube worm??

Ringo®;944426 wrote: Looks like the a word to me.

+1. I just tried the lemon juice method for a few i had in my sump a few days ago, and it seems to have worked.

I've never seen a worm that looks that much like aiptasia.

As far as I'm convinced aiptasia-x is useless, at least it's never done me any good.

I've been highly unsuccessful at ridding my tank of it, so maybe I need to try the lemon juice.

JDavid;944436 wrote: I've never seen a worm that looks that much like aiptasia.

As far as I'm convinced aiptasia-x is useless, at least it's never done me any good.

I've been highly unsuccessful at ridding my tank of it, so maybe I need to try the lemon juice.

Tried pickling lime and a syringe?

FWIW, I've had aiptasia several times, and a Peppermint Shrimp destroyed it overnight every single time. And I never had any other issues with the shrimp.

ShanePike;944440 wrote: FWIW, I've had aiptasia several times, and a Peppermint Shrimp destroyed it overnight every single time. And I never had any other issues with the shrimp.

+1 what he said. Napalm works very well also

Aptasia-X worked like a champ for me. That and filling a syringe with boiling water. Pretty sure I looked like a fool running from the kitchen to the tank yelling ouch the whole way lol!

I plan on using boiling water in lemon juice ever fails me. If neither of those work, to the napalm i shall go.

I have needles if you need them...I can bring you one if you're going to the meeting this weekend.

I have used kalk paste with good success for individual apastasia. A blob of superglue gel can work too.

Aiptasia-X has been working for me. Just make sure you limit the flow in your tank for a while when applying it.

Back