It’s it just me

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
Or does BRS website suck? It seems like it’s always slow, skips around, when you go back to a category page you’re never where you were before. Their site literally makes me shop at other vendors.

Or does BRS website suck? It seems like it’s always slow, skips around, when you go back to a category page you’re never where you were before. Their site literally makes me shop at other vendors.
I know they have had site issues at sale times in the past. Generally I don’t have an issue ordering from them.

Just bought a screen top kit. And some chemicals didn't have any issues

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Their mobile site is terrible, at least from my experience. it's always slow to load for me. I use to prefer BRS, but now my go to is saltwateraquarium.com. no minimums, quick to respond and address any issues I have. I think BRS just got so big in sales volume, but didn't grow any in staff. Some times it would take 2-3 days for a response, where SW.com I would get a response the same day to address any issues.

I've had two items that were shipped wrong because the links were incorrect. They did some sort of update to their site recently and it's definitely not the same. I don't like but I assumed that is just because I'm old and somewhat resistant to change.

Edit: I will say that their customer service has been good and both items shipped for free, next day.

I've had slow response from BRS also. My go to is now Marine Depot, their customer service has been stellar. They also price match and I've even had them give me a 10% discount on items that were not included in their general sale. Shipping is super fast on most items without paying extra because they have a warehouse near 6 Flags. Plus they are one of our songstress sponsors.

I've had slow response from BRS also. My go to is now Marine Depot, their customer service has been stellar. They also price match and I've even had them give me a 10% discount on items that were not included in their general sale. Shipping is super fast on most items without paying extra because they have a warehouse near 6 Flags. Plus they are one of our songstress sponsors.
You know, I never shopped on MD before. Don't they have a local facility in GA as well?

Yes, it is a fulfillment center - there are @18 company's there, not MD employees so they only ship from there, not set up for returns. Out near 6 Flags. And the shipments go out same day or next day and get here in no time.

Back