It's 4am but I've got a tank back up!!!

jgoal55

Market
Reaction score
Sorry for the bad picture but it's late and I didnt want to spend time figuring out the camera settings.

But anyway, like the title states......I've got a tank again. :yay:

Of course, I set this one up for my brother as a thank you for letting me stay here until I find a place so I don't get to keep it, but I still get to enjoy it.

It's a 37 tall. This used to be my old seahorse tank (man I miss those guys)

I've got an Aqua C remora on it, and a Penguin HOB 350 (I cant remember this thing causing bubbles but it would make sense that it does cuz I've got crazy micro bubbles ?????). Its got 4 Koralia's (2 nano's, 2 one's), 1 UV Sterilzer, and an Aquaclear 10 to do water changes with.

Mark: Quick, send me my corals!!!! Lol....actually let's wait on that to see if I have a cycle.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
189991=11502-iPhoto.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
189991=11502-iPhoto.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="iPhoto.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

looking good brother! Soooo wait, you're getting MB's from the HOB? That makes no sense....you have a filter pad in there? If not throw one of those in there for carbon.

jade76;189996 wrote: Awsome!! glad to see your back and running!! hows miami?

Thanks. Miami is great where family and the proximity of the ocean is concerned but the city leaves alot to be desired. People here are jerks. Not everyone of course, but more than what you're used too after living in Mobile, AL and in GA for 9 years. However, the food and the LFS make up for all that....and the whole being one hour from Key Largo is nice too.

glxtrix;190001 wrote: looking good brother! Soooo wait, you're getting MB's from the HOB? That makes no sense....you have a filter pad in there? If not throw one of those in there for carbon.

I've got two in there. The ones that are made for it. I'm thinking I may instead throw a filter bag with carbon and another one with Purigen, scrap the filter pads but not sure.

flyingarmy;190031 wrote: Corals....what corals?

Well since you ask, all the ones in your tank...thanks for the offer. ;)

Yeah you could do that. Filter pads aren't "that" bad to run in something like that. However, you will catch a lot of pods on it....so it may be a draw back.

glxtrix;190041 wrote: Yeah you could do that. Filter pads aren't "that" bad to run in something like that. However, you will catch a lot of pods on it....so it may be a draw back.

yeah, I could make a little pod habitat in the tank so what i lose in the pads wont be that bad......not going to do a mandarin or anything.

Sprayin70;190047 wrote: Congrats bro! It is lookin sweet.

Thanks Alan! Im still mad that I didnt get to see your tank before I left....Ill be back up there sooner or later.

Back