Jaebo wave maker question?

Lol I got that rw15 from the buy and everyone is saying it's going to be too much even on the lowest setting. Your thoughts?

Ill say this, I have an RW8 on a 30g frag tank and cant set it higher than 3. I think an RW15 may be too much for 40 breeder but only one way to really find out....

I tried to warn everyone these are way underrated based on reviews I read. I ended up with a RW15 and a RW8 on my 120 and I really wish I had gone with 2 8s.

JT....stick with 8's. You may have to run them on a lower setting now but then you'll be fine at an upgrade. I run 2 RW-15's on a 180 but I have them turned all the way up. I tried the RW-20's and they were to much even on the first setting. There's a difference between each of them instead of them lapping over each other. If you go with 4's...I think you'll be unhappy about it long term.

I sent you a message, but I will do the same thing I did with BBrown. Swap a RW-8 for your RW-15 plus give you the difference. All we swapped was the actual powerhead too. Keep the controller and power cord. Let me know.

I had a 30 gallon and the wp10 was more than enough u could def be fine with one wp25 buddy without a doubt!

Didn't people used to be concerned with wave making and the long term structural effect on their tanks?

bones305;986091 wrote: I have one wp25 on my 40b and it is more than enough I can't even turn it up. Have to run it on the lowest setting. Thinking about getting 2 rw8's
I'm hoping someone will want to trade a 8 and a 4 for mine lol.. I doubt it but who knows

Back