Jamica Man

jbt24

Market
Reaction score
Thought i would try to make some ppl jelious b/c i am in jamica on my honeymoon at one of the sandals resorts and we have been going out to the reef and it is great. This is my first time getting to c what we put in our fish tanks in its true home. I dont have a underwater digital camera otherwise i would post pics but i did get a disposable underwater camera so i will be able to post once i get home. I will be scuba diving tomorrow should be fun.

Could you possibly PM me on how much you spent and where you got the package, if you dont its completely fine. I have wanted to go to the Sandals in Jamaica for quite some time with the G/F but cant find a reasonable price, but everytime I talk to someone else they get these great deals.

BTW one of my best friends got married earlier this year and went on their honeymoon to the Sandals in Jamaica and said it was the best experience of their lives.

Very nice! My wife and I went to Jamaica each year for 15 years before I retired and we always stayed at the all-inclusive places. We even renewed our vows for our 30th anniversary on the beach there.

My good friend has a house there in Iron Shore...right out side Montego Bay. It's great! Have fun!

Thanks i just now noticed i spelled jamaica wrong twice kind of sucks but thanks for all the post.

jbt24;192064 wrote: Thought i would try to make some ppl jelious b/c i am in jamica on my honeymoon at one of the sandals resorts and we have been going out to the reef and it is great. This is my first time getting to c what we put in our fish tanks in its true home. I dont have a underwater digital camera otherwise i would post pics but i did get a disposable underwater camera so i will be able to post once i get home. I will be scuba diving tomorrow should be fun.

Can't make me jealous I just spent 3 weeks in the Phillipines, Hope you having a GREAT time.
TF

Back