Jason Fox Home wrecker

anthony

Market
Reaction score
Just wanting to see who has them and if you guys can post pictures of yours. I talking only untouched non-photoshopped pictures only. I would like to see what they look like in real life. Any takers?

For a second I thought, "Man, he's really calling Jason Fox out." Of course that's based solely on the subject line.

No I'm sure his corals are nice Uve seen them in person I just would like to see the outcome of those who bought one of the super spa corsls.

Well I guess no one had any to show? Which I saw the real erotic since that was the hottest Coral of last year

I don’t have it, but I’ve seen a couple that match the pics. It’s pretty impressive

I have seen a few small colony and I do have a frag too, I don’t think they look anything like the picture that we see online

Yeah those pictures above yours are the same as website and I'm positive they are photoshopped. But yours looks promising..just needs a little time.

I have seen a few small colony and I do have a frag too, I don’t think they look anything like the picture that we see online
I agree. I'm sure they still look great tho.

Back