JbJ 28 w/Jebao RW-8..haha

billyocean

Supporting
Reaction score
So, against all information and research, decided to upgrade my RW4 to an 8.  My RW4 started acting up a bit regardless of what I tried.."Ive tried it all"..I think. Anyways, ordered the RW8, WOW..this thing is big for a jbj 28..ha. Played around yesterday and put my RW8 on back bottom/low left of tank (all of this is looking straight forward from front of tank) and put on W1, slowest mode I could, and pointing to the right panel across the back glass. My RW4 is still working, just not on wave mode, so put that one on H1 in the upper front right panel shooting left and a hair down across the bow front. Cannot tell you how much detritus came out of "nowhere" and polyp extension is ridiculous..not in a bad way. Mind you, I do use a turkey baster to clean rocks/sand/change filter floss in IN TANK media basket several times a week w/ water changes/syphon 5 gallons every two weeks max...and the flow cleared out much more! Feed and they draw up..leave alone and they just enjoy. Water clarity is awesome! It was great before...but even better now. Just thought I would share. Ill send some pics via my phone..as our daughter lost our camera.

T3920xxa6vdvjwq3qsmssjbrsj0sw3c8x.jpg
alt="1520557461356813435789" />

Thats awesome.  I love a ton of flow in my tanks and my fish love riding the wave back and forth.

Back