Jebao dp4 doser

I have one and have not had any issues what so ever. I did have to install check valves on all the pumps

I love mine. Just a suggestion though, if you do get one, make sure you calibrate it and if you take it offline for a period of time I would recheck the calibration when putting it back in service. If I remember correctly another member put his back online after being out of service for while and experienced an overdose.

Love mine ,out of the box,hooked it up,very easy instructions. Zero problems.

What did you do to calibrate it? I don't have any experience with a doser

Don't let that word "calibration " spook you.Its as easy as placing a hose in a container of water and pushing a button. Just follow simple instructions. If i did it, you know its easy. LOL.

Fishlips;1038343 wrote: Don't let that word "calibration " spook you.Its as easy as placing a hose in a container of water and pushing a button. Just follow simple instructions. If i did it, you know its easy. LOL.

It's super simple and very necessary.

Like Bcavalli said above, test it after being offline; which I have not.

I've used mine for six months with no issues but I do recall a thread about someone getting an overdose after the power went out. I had a neighbor on stand by to unplugg mine if the power flickered while I was on vacation for ten days.

My power has went out about 4 times in 1 month, forgot all about that issue. But ,still no empty jugs.Works like the high dollar ones.:shades:

I personally haven't had an issues after a power loss. But, I think the issue that person experienced was after it had been offline for a considerable amount if time.

Bcavalli;1038456 wrote: I personally haven't had an issues after a power loss. But, I think the issue that person experienced was after it had been offline for a considerable amount if time.

Only ten or so minutes...

I contacted Jebao about the incident several times and never heard back from them. FWIW, I still use the doser, and am convinced this was an isolated incident.

Thread in question

showthread.php

Declanisadog;1038472 wrote: Only ten or so minutes...

I contacted Jebao about the incident several times and never heard back from them. FWIW, I still use the doser, and am convinced this was an isolated incident.

Thanks for the clarification Ben.

Back