July Pics

jcusmarine

Supporting
Reaction score
<span style="color: black;">Update - I am going to do some maintenance next month and clean things up a little. This is a few months since the last pics. I am planning on adding a Magnificent Fox face and a supplementing my cleaner crew within the next week or so also....my fav addition to the tank has been a juvenile six line wrasse who is fun to watch weaving around the Tonga, scavenging the rocks....</span>

<span style="color: black;">Thought this would be a good time to add that I originally joined ARC because of the discount. I now have to say I have met some cool people and find the club a great resource. I rarely make the meetings as I can't seem to make the time. This club has really impressed me and there are some great members and sponsers that are very helpful.</span>

<span style="color: black;">It is no Tank of the Month candidate, but I think its looks even better in person - I almost decided to get out the hobby but I could'nt - I hope to continue to improve my 55 gallon, but here it is for now....</span>

<span style="color: black;">
JULYTANK11009.jpg
alt="" /></span>

Looks good, I really want a nice plating monti when I set-up the 120.

JayD - 4 x 130w Power compacts. 520 Watts total.

Steve - Let me know when you do.

KRB - Thanks. Hows the 20 Gal?

Only PC's? Wow, impressive. Looks good though, I would've thought T-5's.

I'll let you know when I get it set-up.

Back