Jumping off the cliff ...

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
and in to deeper waters. :wow2: Well, I decided to go ahead and dive in to the big boy club. I'm buying Scott's 210 set up. I'm probably nuts since I already have way too many tanks to maintain now, but I figure I can consolidate some of the smaller tanks in to the 210. ;)

I'll start a build thread when things get rolling, but for now I had to say it out loud so I can't back out!

Bob

Looking forward to seeing this build. Sounds like you are going to have lots of room for new fish and frags.

Bob, I warned you it was nice!! That is awesome!! Congrats Man! What are your plans for it? (SPS, LPS etc.) Did you buy the MH lights that he had on it as well??

Thanks guys! I'll do SPS and LPS. My initial thoughts are to break down the 70 and 55 eventually and move the livestock in the 210 when it's established. There will be some things that I won't want to move so I'll end up with extras. I've got a ton of work planning and getting ready for the move from Scott's place. I can't even wrap my pea brain around how much I've got to do!
Bob

Let me know if you need any help. You can pick me up on the way up there! Helping you will be as close as I get to having a 210 for a REALLY long time!!

wow... congrats. Just moving from my 55g to my 90g seems huge to me... cant even imagine a 210.

Do keep us up to date on the build. You can even post in the *Special Interest* / Large Tanks forum now!!!

That's right! It's starting to sink in and I'm getting pretty excited about the build.

Bob

Back