Jumping on the CR bandwagon

mockery

Market
Reaction score
Ok so i bought a MRC Dual chamber nano reactor in August and want to set it jump once i get my sump going. Well what else do i need? I know i need The reg, CO2 tank, bubble counter, a mag 2 to move it around but is the deal with the ph stuff do i need a ph monitor or controller? and what do they do and help with?? And should i look at getting a package like this on
product_info.php

the Ph controller makes it easier to set and calibrate the reactor. You tell the controller what ph level you want inside the chamber and you can forget about calibrating that part ever again! Now all you need to regulate is the drip rate; figure out what is going to keep your calcium levels where you need it and you're done.

One reccomendation: upgrade to the pan world pump; you won't regret it. They are far superior pumps and will last you a looooooooooooooong time!

yep! that would be much better; there's little point to a monitor, since it can't do much for you. Better to spend a little more and get something that'll make your life easier and let you enjoy your tank!

Back