Just a heads up

krb

Market
Reaction score
Live aquaria has black and white false percs on sale

prod_Display.cfm

man thats a great price but they are going to kill me on shipping jsut those fish.

These are available locally.

We saw a whole school of these little guys at a LFS yesterday. They were so cute and had obviously been hand fed. You could put your finger just abouve the water and move it back and forth across the tank and they'd follow you like puppy dogs, poking their little heads above the water.

Linda Lee;156911 wrote: These are available locally.

We saw a whole school of these little guys at a LFS yesterday. They were so cute and had obviously been hand fed. You could put your finger just abouve the water and move it back and forth across the tank and they'd follow you like puppy dogs, poking their little heads above the water.

awww.... nothing cuter than little hand fed fish. :thumbs:

My ORA naked ocellaris pair are hand fed and toooootally spoiled!

spoiled7.jpg
alt="" />

Linda Lee;156911 wrote: These are available locally.

Where? I'm looking for one.

haninja;156918 wrote: Where? I'm looking for one.

<span style="font-size: 12px;">Atlantis Aquarium</span>

3125 Roswell Rd
Marietta, GA 30062
Phone: (770) 977-5882

(Not a sponsor)

Some of the tanks didn't look too good, but the tank with the B&W's looked fine.

They also have some true percs that looked healthy.

Linda Lee;156931 wrote: <span style="font-size: 12px;">Atlantis Aquarium</span>

3125 Roswell Rd
Marietta, GA 30062
Phone: (770) 977-5882

(Not a sponsor)

Some of the tanks didn't look too good, but the tank with the B&W's looked fine.

They also have some true percs that looked healthy.

Yes, I've been there before and I agree, not great but... thanks for the info.

Back