Just a question about predators

washowi

Market
Reaction score
Ok I have been gone for 3 days now in Nevavda. I get home tonight and my 6 line wrasse looks like something was trying to eat him. A big chunk of flesh gone on his right rear side. So the poor thing is huddled in the corner of the tank. Not sure what to do for him other than wait and see.

Anyway. What the hell would do that? The only thing in my tank that remotely is a predator is the Faclo hawkfish. Do you think he would do that?

I know where the 6 line sleeps in the tank. Has been in same spot for 2 years. That side of the fish is visable at night. Would the Hawkfish attack him at night you think??

I have no ideas.....just wondering.

i'd say that hawk and the wrasse got into it. my pixie hawk is really mean so it wouldn't surprise me at all to hear that. it might have been a crab munching on him at night but i would go with the falco.

Yeah he looks like mine. The little bastard!

Crabs. I really don't have any the freaking hawkfish ate them all.

hahahahahah same here man.. i orderd 100 blue leggs from reeftopia and 100 nassarius snails and the loser ate em!!!!! gosh hes so expensive. And when i wasnt home my dad decided to buy a cleaner shrimp without knowing what he was doing or asking me. He ate a $30.00 cleaner shrimp and like $50.00 worth of other stuff!!!!!! But hes so cool.

Back