Just joined ARC!

Jared014

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I’m Jared from Glenwood, Ga. I just joined ARC looking to meet other reefers in the state and hopefully be able to swap frags with some of you guys in the future. I’m about 1.5 hours south of Macon but would be willing to make a drive up to visit with y’all a few times per year. I currently have a Waterbox 90.3 that’s been running since January and is primarily SPS/acros. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys!

Unfortunately not. Extremely rural out here so not much of anything really. I’ve gotta go up around the Atlanta area or down towards Florida to really find anything.

Hey guys!

I’m Jared from Glenwood, Ga. I just joined ARC looking to meet other reefers in the state and hopefully be able to swap frags with some of you guys in the future. I’m about 1.5 hours south of Macon but would be willing to make a drive up to visit with y’all a few times per year. I currently have a Waterbox 90.3 that’s been running since January and is primarily SPS/acros. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys!
Welcome to ARC Jared! Stay tuned for our Christmas Party announcement that will be coming later this week!

Welcome Jared! Some great people, knowledge, frags and events in Atlanta with the ARC, so worth the definitely worth drive sometimes. (I’m far away too)

Back