Just purchased a waterbox 170 - need advice/help - anyone have some suction cups?

thrasher

Reaction score
I just purchased a water box 170 - the display tank is 130 gallons, it is beautiful and weighs a TON ( it took 3 of us to get it from the outside to the living room) I need to get it up and onto the cabinet- any chance anybody has some suction cups I can borrow? or does anybody have any advice on how I should approach this?

thanks much

Or if anybody wants to help? I only need it lifted up on the cabinet and pushed to the wall- I'm in Kennesaw and will have beer & or bourbon for your troubles

lol! we can just put the tank on firethorn's back and he can take care of it himself.

Awesome! Thanks guys! I'm looking to move it on Sunday @firethorn77 @bobz & @ichthyoid _ It's only up and on the stand then against the wall- so hopefully it will be quick but- I'm shocked at how heavy this tank is- so hopefully I can get all 3 of you

Thanks guys- but I'm gonna have to put this off. I received my tank 10 days ago, but was missing cabinet parts, days of chasing customer service ... and the proper parts were supposed to arrive today & once again they were the wrong parts- more time wasted with customer service and well - this sucks :( -ill hit u all up again next week . any of you going to the meeting saturday?

Not sure when I'll be done with work tomorrow, but it'd more likely be closer to 3. I'll have a better idea of when in the morning.

I can do Sunday before 2 or today but playing golf tomorrow afternoon. text me if you want to try either of those times . 404-791-5006

3 pm would be great- I've got another set of hands coming. I'll DM you both my cell & address - THANK YOU!

Back