K7 Pro II PAR Readings?

Yes I’ve had them measured twice. My tank is 24” with about 1-1.5” substrate. I can send out a pic of my readings if you’d like.

No you aren’t. I’m babysitting right now because my son had surgery today but i will try to remember when i get home. Sorry for the delay

I’m sorry for the delay. This is an actual picture of my tank. I have filters now so I can maybe take a clearer picture for you and write the PAR readings on it for you.
There are readings at 2 different light levels. The slash denotes readings lower number is I think at 30% intensity or maybe 50% and higher number at I think 80%.
My tank is 72” x 18” x 22” I have 3 k7’s currently installed but I own 4 which is what was recommended for 72” I just happen to be using 1 over my frag qt at the moment. Soon I will be taking it down and adding the 4th light.
They are mounted in the canopy. The highest rock on the right is 14” from the light and there is 24” from the light to the sandbed. I’m sorry in the delay, been so freaking busy. If you want me to retake the picture in better lighting I don’t mind doing it I just didn’t want to delay any longer.

31D5ED85-9354-4BF7-BD14-6D574AED47EC.jpeg

Thanks for posting this @NanCrab !!
I am using 3 units as well. I am a little bummed looking at this chart as I thought these lights were achieving higher numbers. I love the functionality and they look great to the eye, just thought we would be closer to/above 200 in the upper zones of the tank.
How have you liked yours so far? Aside from the funky controller and programming

Back