Kryptonite mushroom gone wild

reef_life

Reaction score
Please tell me if anyone has ever experienced this. I had a kryptonite mushroom I'd ordered last month. It got delayed in shipping and detached from the plug. I nursed it back to health but it refused to attach to rubble in my shroom box even after a month.

Monday before I left for Florida I decided to sit it on my rocks in a depression and I placed a rock slightly above it to stop any floating.

Today I see it with the lights on for the first time and the shroom apparently crawled into a hole in the rock and popped out on the other side through 4-6 smaller holes. The shroom is now 4-6 kryptonite boogers. Please forgive the camera quality haha.

Edit: I wonder if it's the foot and the main shroom will eventually pop out of the other side of the rock?

Attachments

• 20221126_135134.jpg
    20221126_135134.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Please tell me if anyone has ever experienced this. I had a kryptonite mushroom I'd ordered last month. It got delayed in shipping and detached from the plug. I nursed it back to health but it refused to attach to rubble in my shroom box even after a month.

Monday before I left for Florida I decided to sit it on my rocks in a depression and I placed a rock slightly above it to stop any floating.

Today I see it with the lights on for the first time and the shroom apparently crawled into a hole in the rock and popped out on the other side through 4-6 smaller holes. The shroom is now 4-6 kryptonite boogers. Please forgive the camera quality haha.

Edit: I wonder if it's the foot and the main shroom will eventually pop out of the other side of the rock?
It wont pop out of rock on other side. They do extend like 2 to 4 inches when happy. But reading what you said its mind boggling

Back