Last Minute Help

freddy4130

Market
Reaction score
I am leaving Birmingham right now to go to Atlanta. I will be going to the Global Mini Cooper dealership. On a side note, the reason I need help, I need a 50/50 quad PC bulb. The 96 watt one. Any LFS near the Mini store or not far away that may have it?

try calling Marine Fish. They are one of our sponsors, and probably the closest.

I have two words about Marine Fish.

1. WOW!
2. THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET!

The place is simply awesome. Everything is clean. Everything is shiny like a new penny. All the corals were happy and colorful. The fish looked more at home in the little tanks than they do in the ocean. But it all comes at a price. HOLY FREAKING CRAP! I just don't see how the place can stay in business. I had to beg for a 20% discount on my light bulb and still overpaid for it. I was sorely disappointed when I got there and she rang up the light at $79.99. I was not expecting to pay the internet's best price, but I was in no way prepared to pay $80 for a light bulb that my LFS sells for less than $50.

The place was really amazing, price point aside, and the staff was great. Thanks Dave.

Back