LED Layout Help

kptransamws6

Reaction score
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;">I'm building an led fixture for my 60 gallon cube. </span></span>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;">I've been doing research on different configurations and would like some opinion on ones that I’ve come up with.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Verdana;"><span style="color: black;">I will probably aquascape some sort of center rock configuration.</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="font-family: Calibri;">In the pictures, red is for an Ocean Coral White, Navy is for the Cree xt-e 3up, and purple is for a true violet.</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="font-family: Calibri;">Option 1 and 2 use two separate 12” heatsinks so that I can spread the placement out over the tank.</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="font-family: Calibri;">Option 3 uses an 18” heatsink that will be centered.</span></span>

~Kevin
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
844184=43646-LEDLayoutOption1.png
>
844184=43646-LEDLayoutOption1.png
class="gc-images" title="LEDLayoutOption1.png[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
844184=43647-LEDLayoutOption2.png
>
844184=43647-LEDLayoutOption2.png
class="gc-images" title="LEDLayoutOption2.png[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
844184=43648-LEDLayoutOption3.png
>
844184=43648-LEDLayoutOption3.png
class="gc-images" title="LEDLayoutOption3.png[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I'd would go with the two seperate 12 in heatsinks. Better coverage that way.

Thanks ksicard. That's the direction I've been leaning to.
I feel like option one gives me the best royal blue coverage with the 3ups.

Back