Let there be light 8 T5's

william1

Market
Reaction score
Heres my new Tek light from Aqua Buys. Headline says it all its a tek light with 8 T5's replacing my two Pc's which are still for sale. This light is so bright WOW:eek: heres a few pics of the light and the tank. The first picture is of the old lights on the tankcompared to the new lights right underneath it. And someone here said 8 T5's wouldnt fit haha.

newfrontshottu2.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1574ok7.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1564pa8.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1567vk0.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1568eh7.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1569ip8.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1570sb4.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1572px4.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1574wg1.jpg
alt="" /></a>
cimg1578ur4.jpg
alt="" /></a>

yeah I love my tek fixture...I would highly recommend adding some computer fans though to the light as it does get hotter than I expected and I am pretty sure it will increase our PAR and extend the life of your lights.

congrats!

Awesome man, looks good! try to acclimate the lights tho to the corals you have...dont want to freak them out from that big of a change.

Looks like 8 fit perfectly! I guess it depends on the reflectors and the fixture, though?

Looks fantastic.

WILLIAM1;160748 said:
Heres my new Tek light from Aqua Buys. Headline says it all its a tek light with 8 T5's replacing my two Pc's which are still for sale. This light is so bright WOW:eek: heres a few pics of the light and the tank. The first picture is of the old lights on the tankcompared to the new lights right underneath it. And someone here said 8 T5's wouldnt fit haha.

i have the same fixture I LOVE IT. i would recomend it to anyone that want to go with t-5's

Light configuration front to back is:

atinic plus
atinic plus
aqua blue plus
midday
aqua blue plus
aqua blue plus
Pure atinic
atinic plus
Love the new lights! The actual light itself is a little more flimsy feeling than I thought and the plexi cover for the bulbs (waste of money) its not that it doesnt fit it just hangs on each side bows you know but great light for the money.

Back