Lets see some tang pics

brandonmason

Market
Reaction score
Alright I promise I won't jump on any peps as I'm currently not on the tang police force so let's see them

Here are a few of mine. I've got the following tangs:

Blonde Naso
Regular Naso
Regal
Yellow
Powder Blue
Orange Shoulder
Lavender
Unicorn

Im currently running 3 systems

Ok, I'll bite

tang-nasa-drink.jpg
alt="" />
;-)

Rare creature:
1000730=57954-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417748137.913059.jpg
>
1000730=57954-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417748137.913059.jpg
class="gc-images" title="ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417748137.913059.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a>

Thanks the OS is a survival to a major eel attack. I check on the tanks every morning before I leave for work and seen a cloud of sand... Flipped on the lights and the eel had him wrapped up just ripping flesh off of him. Both sides were gashed and bleeding pretty badly. I quickly grabbed him and tossed in QT and was certain he would be dead before I got home. Took several months but this was taken a few days ago. Needless to say the eel went to the LFS

BrandonMason;1000736 wrote: Thanks the OS is a survival to a major eel attack. I check on the tanks every morning before I leave for work and seen a cloud of sand... Flipped on the lights and the eel had him wrapped up just ripping flesh off of him. Both sides were gashed and bleeding pretty badly. I quickly grabbed him and tossed in QT and was certain he would be dead before I got home. Took several months but this was taken a few days ago. Needless to say the eel went to the LFS

Dang! That's intense. What kind of eel was it?

Back