Lets see those T5 only SPS tanks.

william1

Market
Reaction score
Just wanted to see all those tanks out there that host SPS under T5 lighting only. So how many are out there lets see them I will even start.
dscn2869hy7.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I would, but i have only measly littel sps frags. In a pic, almost invisible.

Big D;206365 wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">No PS here... just a lttle knowledge (very little) and a lot of luck!</span> :yes:

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Thanks Doug... the clams are all doing great, killing my calcium on a regular basis... :doh: yours is the one in the middle.</span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">David</span>

I believe yah but can a monti cap really be that color? It's surreal :). As always, very nice!

Quite a few of my SPS are on the mend so hopefully the color will come back soon.

a53180d3.jpg
alt="" />

William1... what color and brand bulbs are you running? I am looking to replace the stock Current bulbs in my Nova Extreme.

FutureInterest;206532 wrote: Quite a few of my SPS are on the mend so hopefully the color will come back soon.
Yeah, cause everything just looks brown to me :: rolls eyes :: Jin, I'm really proud of my tank, but your tank just gave me so much tank envy I don't know what to do with myself!

I use 3 aqua blue +
1 pure atinic
3 atinic +
1 midday.
Seems to give me some super nice color and growth.

Big D thats just an awsome tank hope to see it in person one day. So lets keep em comin.

my sps frags from slayer seem to do fine under the stock current t5's.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
206649=12448-t5sps.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
206649=12448-t5sps.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="t5sps.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Nice tanks everyone but theres alot more out there we havent seen yet.

WILLIAM1;206616 wrote: I use 3 aqua blue +
1 pure atinic
3 atinic +
1 midday.
Seems to give me some super nice color and growth.

Big D thats just an awsome tank hope to see it in person one day. So lets keep em comin.

Thanks, Now I just need to figure out a good combo for my 6 bulb fixture...

rostato;206683 wrote: Thanks, Now I just need to figure out a good combo for my 6 bulb fixture...

I would easily consider:
2 aqua blue +
1 midday
1 pure atinic
2 atinic +:up:

todd03blown;206391 wrote: big D - Tanks looks AMAZING!! I love it!!

William - looks great, excellent job!!

Thanks alot slow but sure the venture into the unkown. Theres always something new going on. Been finding alot of mini starfish.

thanks, so you use the geisemann or UVL bulbs. It sounds like the geisemann

geisemann is what Sam stocked @ Aqua Buys but he price matched my tek light that reefgeeks had. He's the man I tell you. I have had major growth over the last month. I have a bright green monti cap and a darker cap growing tegether right infront of my eyes ever 2 days they get closer and closer almost touching now. I have been taking pics ever 2 days to record the process of growth. I will post the in about 3 weeks.

Back