LF some egg crate for frags

CJD18

Market
Reaction score
Not needing to buy a whole sheet, looking for some left overs.

What size do you need? I can look at what i have left over. If it meets your needs, you can have it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

not much at all enough to get 10-15 frags off bottom, I have a crazy pistol shrimp that moves them or covers them. 2-4 wide by 6-10 long then zip tie 2inch risers of bottom.

I can check when i get home but i also realized im quite a distance from you. I'd be happy to give it to you if I've got it but time and gas would make it cheaper to get a sheet from home depot likely.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Where are you located? I've got plenty of homemade ones you can pick from near I-85 and Pleasant Hill, pm me your number if it's in your range

I have some in Marietta if you want to come by. Can cut and glue them too negating the need for zip ties.

I've got plenty of drops and scrap pieces but it might not be worth the trip to Stn Mtn.

I prefer black egg crate (less likely to collect algae) and bought some recently from Saltwater Aquarium for $3.99, free shipping, no minimum. It is small (6" x 12") and thin (floats), but worked for my needs. Something to consider if you just need a small piece.

Bulk Reef Supply has 2' x 2' for $15.99; I think the same thickness as the standard white that you can get at hardware stores.

The black stuff is a bit more heavy duty than the white, looks better but its twice the price. The black is not "less likely to collect algae" Ive used both, there is zero difference in that regard.

To the OP, I'm near Canton & have a bunch of egg crate. If you're still looking, let me know what you need ... you pick it up.

Back