LFS Guarantee

leslie

Market
Reaction score
If you buy online, you can get a 15 day guarantee on fish and 30 day guarantee on corals. The LFS offers a 24 hour guarantee.

Is this negotiable? Is there a store that offers a longer than 24 hr. guarantee?

If you are interested in having Aquarium Center Alpharetta service your tank, you get a 15 day guarantee on all fish and inverts. [Removed - no commercial postings allowed]

Atleast with some of our LFS you have very nice people that will help you with your purchases and do not have to deal with email, shipping, and all of the arive alive stuff that comes along with it (have to take a picture this way by this time blah blah)-There is just a more "friendly" feel with LFS.

I have purchased many livestock items from Tim at Keen Reef and all have survived and all are thriving. He will not sell you anything that he does not feel is healthy and capable of surviving in your tank. Would highly recommend him for your livestock needs. He has a very good selection of corals and the good news is he is open until 8PM every day (I believe) so for me, I can run by after work.

Back