LFS that sells UVL T5 bulbs

humptrax

Market
Reaction score
don't really want to order bulbs online (had to buy a 10 dollar shipping box for 2 bulbs) so i was wondering if there's an LFS that sells the 36" UVL super actinic bulb.

also, for those that have used this bulb before, has anyone had problems with it? mine have been running for about 6 months now and 1 of the bulbs have "dimmed" significantly. the bulb should glow a deep blue color but my busted one glows almost purple...

of course, i just found out one of the endcaps of the busted bulb was missing its rubber "bushing".

Thanks for the help.

John

i have a number to a light bulb supply company that supplies T5s (haven't called them yet) but i doubt that they'd carry a brand so specific to such a specific application.

is there any LFSs that have T5 bulbs in stock? i've yet to see one locally...

humptrax;142033 wrote: i have a number to a light bulb supply company that supplies T5s (haven't called them yet) but i doubt that they'd carry a brand so specific to such a specific application.

is there any LFSs that have T5 bulbs in stock? i've yet to see one locally...

petland duluth had some but i do not remember the brand. i do remember they were 23 each.

aquabuys is suppose to be carring them but he hasnt gotten them in yet i am also waiting on them

I've got 4 of those same bulbs. I never had that problem with mine, of course I just got them 6 months ago. I have never seen them in the local stores, sorry.

Back