LFS Tour

soxx

Market
Reaction score
Just wanted to give some shout-outs to some LFS. I live in South Ga. and decided to make a Saturday trip to 5 of your area LFS. It's about a 2and 1/2 hour drive from where I live(Buena Vista,Ga.) It was one GREAT day! Spent some plastic money ;deeper in debt but, the items surely are nice. First went to Marine Fish and Reef. Patrick was very helpful and gave me the old discount even though they had gone to a straight 10% months ago. Kudos. Next,Saltwater City.......Great store and super help....Gave me a great deal on an Elegance,Kudos. GPS sent me next to Einstein Aquatics. Chris was very helpful and gave me a great deal on an Acans frag...Nice Setup...Kudos to Chris. Keen's Reef was next stop...Tim was super helpful and offered great deals on some corals..Bought some reef pods and WANTED the Pyles Wrasse and Pink Margin Wrasse but was in the DT. If he could have caught them I would have bought them. Last was unscheduled stop at Nemo Fish. Great prices on Fish....Store was neat and fish prices were super. Service was great. Bought a Masked Swallowtail for a fantastic price. Those that have flamed Nemo Fish, I don"t know where that comes from, It was great ! Kudos. All in all it was great to get away from the everyday work-a-day world to pursue the hobby you really love. Ya'll are very lucky to live in the ATL area and be close to all these LFS. I look forward to going back again in the near future. Receipts are hermetically sealed so the wife can't see them! Just kidding.
Happy Reefing...Soxx

Back