Lid options

Reefchef

Supporting
Reaction score
Hello fellow reefers, I would greatly appreciate any feedback or experiences. Im planning to get a nice lid for my tank, the red sea does the job but it's not quite what im going for. I am thinking between clear lids pieces exo $500 plus shipping or octo aquatics $480 with shipping, for my red sea 750. Im leaning toward 2 piece with 1 feeding door centered in front on both sides and 1 Apex auto feeder centered in the back on each one. Please give me your feedback if you have either of these lids. Thanks, don't be shy!!!

Yeah, they're pretty ridiculous but they do look good. At this point I care about the price, but we're almost to the finish line and thats like the cherry on top. We're just trying to keep it nice and clean, for the formal living room area.

The red sea diy kits are not hard to use and come out looking nice. They even include measurements for cutting the kits for a red sea tank

Out of the two you are asking about I would go with octo.
Thanks buddy, I just finished reading some reviews on r2r about clearview lids. I work in hospitality and know how people can be first hand, but seeing some of their responses to customers was kind of rude especially considering the price! But to their defense they also made good on some.

Back