Lifereef experiences -- do you have any?

geno

Market
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">As I've mentioned in a previous post, I'm a newbie and taking it very slowly -- have only purchased the aquarium and stand so far (125g RR). </span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 13px;"></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">I'm looking at starting with a wet/dry + skimmer setup (for FOWLR) and -- as you would imagine -- have been overwhelmed by the variety of options.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 13px;"></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">I have spoken with Jeff (owner of Lifereef in Colorado) and I think he offers quality stuff -- but what do I know?:confused2: </span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">If you have had any personal experience with Lifereef or have an comments that you would like to share -- I would be most appreciative.:yes: </span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">-geno</span></span>

I have used a number of their products and have never had an issue with quality or customer service. Jeff was always reachable and would always take the time to speak with me whenever I had a question.

I have been using there overflows since I got into the hobby. Built very well and have been very dependable. I have never used their sumps or skimmers,but from what I have heard they are just as nice.

I have a LR skimmer....have had it for about 6 years..very happy with it. I also have used the overflow box.....very reliable.

I have one of Jeff's sump and skimmers, very well built, no complaints at all. Jeff is always available for questions.

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Your comments are very reassuring!:thumbs: </span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Thanks for taking the time to reply.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">-geno</span></span>

Again your welcome come by and see my system, you should have my number.

Back