Light mounting suggestions?

geno

Market
Reaction score
I have a 72" Outer Orbit light that sits on top of my tank using the little short legs that came with it.

When I clean the overflows, etc. the light has to come off. It's a bit heavy for my wife -- but she is able to help.

Any creative ideas on how I can manipulate the light by myself? Hanging it from the ceiling won't work for me as my ceiling is about 20' and slanted.

Since the light is so heavy I haven't figured out a cleaver way to raise it (leaving it in place if possible).

Anyway, I know there are a lot of creative folks in this club -- so thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

geno;214934 wrote: I have a 72" Outer Orbit light that sits on top of my tank using the little short legs that came with it.

When I clean the overflows, etc. the light has to come off. It's a bit heavy for my wife -- but she is able to help.

Any creative ideas on how I can manipulate the light by myself? Hanging it from the ceiling won't work for me as my ceiling is about 20' and slanted.

Since the light is so heavy I haven't figured out a cleaver way to raise it (leaving it in place if possible).

Anyway, I know there are a lot of creative folks in this club -- so thought I'd ask.

Thanks!
Build a canopy and tear the fixture apart and make shift Retrofit...
Just kidding, I was actually going to do that but with double ended lights...really cant..

Back