Lights for my 60 cube

catgirl29

Market
Reaction score
I was planning on buying a 40 cube but purchased a 60. When I thought I was getting the 40, I had my mind set on the AI Prime (I liked the controllability via phone, although I have no idea what I would really do with that).

Now, I'm thinking one AI Prime unit is too small for the tank. Any recommendations? Looking more for units that will meet the size for what I think will probably become a mid-price soft + coral obsession? Would like to hear about all price ranges.

Kessils and the ecotech radion xr15 would be good lights for that size tank. If you like a, the hydra 26 would work aswell.

what kind of corals are you wanting to grow?what corals will be the focus of the tank.if you don't know try to figure that out before buying a light.dont want to waste money

I would go with a 120W 16k maxspect razor. Someone recently posted a used one here. I'm sure you can find it if you search.

might want to check out ati there having a 25% off sale on there site.

The radion with two pucks is just enough for my 60 cube. It almost covers the 2' x2' foot print

Reef Radiance has a newish phone controllable unit if that's a feature you want to keep.

Back