lineatus wrasse from keen reef (pics)

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
Well i have wanted one of these guys for a long time now and tim got three in.the pics were taked with only moonlights on ....he is alot more active at night as its a deep water fish. If im not mistaken he still has two left and at a great price so if your looking for one now would be the est time to get one ....well here you go

lineatuswrasse0131.jpg
alt="" />

lineatuswrasse0101.jpg
alt="" />

lineatuswrasse0061.jpg
alt="" />

FutureInterest;214042 wrote: Great looking specimen! He looks healthy.
it seems to be soing fairly well and it eats like a pig ...its already eating pellets

Yah they're very hardy as far as I can tell. They're also one of the meaner fairy wrasses. Mine will make sure the other fairies know he's in charge but never hurts them.

well i dont have any other wrasses :( i would love a mystery but i like this guy so much better so he will be the only one for now maybe some flashers but i dont have the room for a huge bio load

Mine leaves the flashers alone and just bosses the fairies so I think that would be a safe choice. Make sure you keep that tank covered... these fish are pricey as hell :).

oh i know i have egg creat and he is to big to fit threw the wholes and there isnt another fish in the tank to scare it away besides the two clowns that stay in there nem

Back