Live Aquaria Salt

anthony

Market
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my experience with a new LiveAquaria salt. Of course it's not really new but it's pretty new compared to others. The salt is absolutely incredible. I love it because of the price and the quality. It makes it extremely well and with absolutely no residue like some of the others. I get no precipitation whether I mix it at room temperature or just playing cold water. Most importantly my Coral seem to love it. I'm getting the same results that I was getting with salinity which was cost to be double the price of what I'm paying now $85 for a bucket of salinity vs $40 to $45 delivered to my door. I cannot say enough about this salt if you guys are having any doubts or maybe just deciding to try something new this is the one to try.

Isn’t this salt the marine mix stuff rebranded?

I have been using it for several months and am very happy with it as well. My only gripe is that alkalinity starts dropping significantly when stored for more than a day or two, at least in my experience. I typically mix and use the next day though, so it is not a problem.

Isn’t this salt the marine mix stuff rebranded?
The general consensus is its Fritz Pro branded for LA. Even though it comes in one big bag in the box I find each batch I make is consistent with little to no settling. I do pour it into a bucket after braking into a box for easier transporting.

Back